robert singer & Associates | design consultants + lighting specialists
Robert Singer and Associates fullscope lighting design services incorporates all facets of the design process from schematic design development to final focus and programming.
- Design Development includes the complete review of all architectural drawings including: furniture plans, reflected ceiling plans, interior elevations, details, and sections. The preparation of the lighting plans are based on this review as well as meetings with clients. RSA will provide the location and types of fixtures along with preliminary concept details, and optional 3D renderings.
- Preparation of final CAD lighting plans from base drawings supplied by architect, indicating the locations, dimensions, control switching, circuitry, and type of lighting fixtures specified. Additional documentation will include conceptual lighting details, fixture specifications and schedules, control and load schedules and specifications.
- Complete lighting control system design including integration with daylight, audio visual control systems and security systems.Control system documentation will include load schedules, panel schedules, control station guides, and programming.
- Complete natrual light control design, including shades and shade pocket detials.
- Regular on-site visits to ensure proper installation of lighting fixtures with coordination of all field conditions. Site specific mock-ups of conceptual lighting details, when requested.
- Construction coordination with design team and contractors to ensure proper execution of lighting design. Documentation will include revisions and continuous coordination with on-site conditions.
- On-site supervision and fine tuning of entire lighting system including control.
This should get replaced.